Home Discussions Random Moving to a new appartment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Valentina Suhendra 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Beatrix Ariane

Hi

I am moving in to a new appartment. The building itself is new so I am the room’s first occupant. However, just to be safe I would like to know how to protect myself from evil spirit.

Thank you.

Valentina Suhendra

Dear Beatrix

Thank you for your question. First of all, There are many ways how a spirit can attach itself to us, and some of the most common methods are:

Through an object. In some cultures which have a history of believing in spirits, it is an unsaid rule that antique items or objects with a long history are to be handled with caution.
    A place or location. This explains why some places are haunted. Spirits that haunt certain spaces can create disturbances when they share a common space with human beings.
    Through black magic. A spirit can be sent to us in the form of black magic. In such cases, the spirit infestation can manifest in the form of calamities.

General Protection

In Buddhism, the most simple and powerful method of protection from spirits is to take refuge in the Three Jewels. Taking refuge in the Three Jewels is to develop faith in the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. Formally, taking refuge involves taking vows and the vows taken depend on the school or tradition of Buddhism. It is important to read and understand the refuge vows and realise the Buddha who is free from all fears is the perfect object of refuge. When we take refuge in the Buddha, we practice the dharma and we respect the sangha, we are protected from many different types of spirit.

However, if you do have special karmic affinity with a certain spirit, a special protection may be required.

When Special Protection is Required

In cases where there is this “special” karmas that create affinity with certain spirits, and harm and affliction is still being experienced, the practice of Dorje Shugden can be done for protection.

Out of the five forms of Dorje Shugden, Trakze also known as Karma Shugden is the most wrathful emanation of Dorje Shugden. His practice is especially efficacious for overcoming powerful delusions and very negative, harmful energies.

Do learn more about Dorje Shugden Trakze practice on http://www.dorjeshugden.org/practice/dorje-shugden-trakze-to-dispel-black-magic-spirits.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.